35 HOUR COURSE
THE COURSE INCLUDES
YOUR MAKEUP KIT + BRUSHES
Discounts on professional brands (Including 40% discount on Mac Cosmetics, with free one-year membership)
Access to all the free classes that are taught by Zuleika Viera in Make Up For Ever and Mac Cosmetics
Support material for your professional development
Work opportunities including NYFW, NYBFW & much more!
A JOB OPPORTUNITY WITH OUR NETWORK OF MAJOR MAKEUP BRANDS
Our next available course starts November. Click here to get on the waiting list
The Glam & Bridal course will include the introductory basics of makeup artistry. This is a fast-tracked course that will teach you the fundamentals, techniques and application methods to becoming a makeup artist. With emphasis on glam and bridal you will learn how to create makeup applications for everyday women, special events, and weddings. You will be provided with the guidance to begin your career in makeup.
Along with your kit, Zuleika Viera will provide any additional products for class use only. It is important that you bring your kit with you for each class session during this course. You kit will also include the necessities for you to continue practice sessions during non-class hours. It is imperative that you practice on your own for growth in your career. Intimate class sessions of 8 students are the max to ensure a positive, and attentive learning experience.
Place: Zuleika Viera Makeup Studio (1807 Radcliff Avenue, bronx NY 10462)
Our next available dates (4 Saturdays):
July 20th, 27th, August 3rd, and August 10th
Time: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Color theory; warm, cold colors and how to mix them.
- How to make your professional kit and materials you should have (also for bridal kit)
- Hygiene in the Kit and workspace.
- Equipment, Brushes, materials (Use and function).
- Care and preparation of the skin according to its type.
- Identification of the tones under the skin.
- Color correction.
- Foundation Application, correctors, powders (different types), how to create a perfect skin.
- Perfect eyebrows.
- Eye application
- Different forms of eyes; different grades and types of smoky eyes.
- Contour and highlight.
- Appropriate application of Bronzer and blush.
- Definition of lips.
- Lash Application.
- Personalized looks in face charts.
- Makeup for prom and sweet 16 (teenage girls)
- Wedding makeup
- Makeup for photos and videos, HD Makeup.
- Makeup for the bridal party
- Makeup for mature skin
- Intro to makeup Business; Prices, invoices.
- Promotional material, Business Cards
- Professional ethics & customer service
- Social networks, website
• The total cost of the course is $ $2,000.00 dollars.
• Registrations will be made for people who make the deposit that is 400.0, Limited spots available, we do not make reservations without deposit, we want to provide the best possible learning experience.
• To obtain a guaranteed place, it is necessary to pay a non-refundable amount of $ 400 and the rest (1,600.00) in at least 1 day before the start of the course
• If you want to make a payment plan you must sign a contract committing to pay the full amount, and you will be allowed to make the weekly payments, if so please write us an email at email@example.com specifying that you want to make a payment plan after you make your deposit.
- The payment plans are ( 4 ) weekly recurrent payments of $400 using the card you paid your non-refundable deposit with. Please note the 1st payment will be charged that Friday before your first class.
- Should your card be declined, infer insufficient funds, or be cancelled you will not be able to attend the classes until payment is made.
- There will be no payments the day of class.
- You are responsible for all payments once enrolled into any Zuleika Viera Workshops, LLC course.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
If you have any questions about payments, arrangements, etc. please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dress code: You must dress in black, without exception, accessories can be any color.
- No companions; Students are not allowed to bring anyone to the class.
- Assistance; If for any reason you have an emergency and cannot attend the class, please contact the instructor to make the necessary changes. You will be allowed to take that part of the class in one of the other courses to be taught if you have a valid emergency.
- At the end of the class, all the people will be evaluated and will be granted a Certificate endorsing the class hours they have taken.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact us through our email:
Please read the FAQ section and (T & C) terms and conditions of our website.
"When I arrived I did not know how to pick up a brush and now I can say without fear that I am ready and wil achieve my goal, thanks Zuleika you are a great woman and an excellent teacher!"
"Thanks to Zuleika Viera and her workshop, I have had the best experience as a professional makeup artist. Your brand is respectable and I am very proud to have belonged to your workshop. THANK YOU again for helping us so much for the professional improvement you are INCREDIBLE"